Golfland at Victory Park is an eighteen hole miniature golf course located 0.2 miles from I-80 Ohio Turnpike and 0.4 miles from I-480 across the street from Victory Park Ohio. We provide a family friendly course set on over an acre of natural landscape with mature trees, shrubs, flowers and even a waterfall!
We are not limited to mini-golf. In addition to a covered pavilion with picnic tables and a basketball court, we also have a concession stand that offers anything from hot dogs and nachos to your favorite soft drinks, ICEEs and select candy.
Early Birdie Special
Monday – Friday: $8
10am – 3pm
General Admission: $10
Buy one round of mini golf get one free.
Only available 3pm until close
Unlimited rounds of mini golf all day: $10
- One 18-hole resort style miniature golf course (with a bonus hole) set on over an acre and a half of natural landscape and stone
- Challenging and fun holes with lots of curves and obstacles
- Seamless cushy feeling professional green turf on each of the 18-holes for superior play
- A 50’ x 70’ fenced in cemented area featuring a 35‘ x 45’ Gazebo and a half court and basketball hoop perfect for private events
- A stand-alone 30’ x 50’ Gazebo overlooking the miniature golf course
- A cascading water fall, water fountains and a water creek add to the scenic landscape
- Natural park setting with mature trees, shrubs, and flowers
- Bridges to enhance your experience
- Six banks of pole lighting illuminate the course in the evening for night time play
- Hole in One Snack Shoppe featuring ICEEs, hot dogs, popcorn, nachos, and of course CANDY!
- With an expanded parking lot completed in 2019, there is plenty of parking for small and larger groups, vans and buses.